We build software to revolutionize automated retail. We are a team that is highly passionate and enthusiastic about creating truly innovative ideas and developments that can help the business stand out against competitors in the greater industry. We are a small team where hard work, creative thinking, and tenacity are worth a whole lot. Everything you do will make a difference. You will directly contribute to the creation and growth of the business culture, offering ideas and practices that can help shape the working philosophy of the company.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for building high-quality and timely data solutions for the business as the single source of truth and for building easy-to-use and scalable data products to support business growth.
What You Will Do
- Use data to drive business decisions across multiple teams within the company
- Support ideation of new features and business initiatives from beginning to end by evaluating the potential impact, implementing new tracking, and performing post analysis
- Design dashboards to support ongoing projects, quick analyses, and high-level reporting
- Become an expert in our data and develop resources to encourage a data-driven environment by documenting work
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as well as deep dives with a focus on growing and improving the business
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
Who You Are
- BS degree in a relevant technical field required
- 2+ years experience in data analytics, ideally in e-commerce or at a startup
- Mastery of SQL
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Good teammates who can contribute to a positive and collaborative work culture on the greater data team
What We Bring To The Table
- With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely permanently, PopCom employees are able to work from anywhere! (occasional travel is required)
- Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
- Generous and flexible time off policy
- Monthly health & wellness reimbursement
- A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. PopCom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.